top of page
UPCOMING & PAST EVENTS
- Sat 21 Oct21SatOctBeading at The Museum of Beadwork in Portland, ME/Portland
- Tue 15 Nov15TueNovBeading in Providence - Hunting for treasure/Providence
- Nov 10, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMNew Orleans, 831 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAJoin us for an evening of still life & figure drawing at the gallery and alongside artists and owners, Scott Long & Betsy Youngquist. BYO sketchbook and medium choices. Libations will be provided. Space is limited so please RSVP for this special night of creative self care.
- Oct 29, 2022, 12:00 PM – 9:00 PMNew Orleans, 831 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAYep, it's that glorious time! We shall celebrate the season change heralded by the bride of Hades, Persephone, in surrealistic style. Join us at the gallery, in costume, for cake, punch, apple bobbing, music, and a tarot reading.
- Thu 28 Apr28ThuAprNew Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Weekend 1/New Orleans
- Jan 20, 2022, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMNew Orleans, 831 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USABEAD A SPOON WITH BETSY & learn the basic techniques Betsy uses in her sculptural mosaics! *RESCHEDULED* Now with two dates to choose from. Thursday, January 20th 2022 Saturday, January 22nd 2022 Reception Friday January 21st, 2022 EMAIL THEMYTHGALLERY@GMAIL.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
- Sat 06 Feb06SatFebWallflowers at Tory Folliard Gallery/Tory Folliard GalleryFeb 06, 2021, 11:00 AM – Mar 14, 2021, 5:00 PMTory Folliard Gallery, 233 N Milwaukee St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USAWallflowers, a contemporary spin on this timeless theme, explores how the region's top artists interpret this subject, as each artist’s styles are as unique and personal as their intent. The exhibition includes paintings, works on paper, photography, and sculpture.
- Sep 06, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMMyth Gallery, 831 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USAJoin us for our sip & string, bead & booze event at Myth Gallery! Six special people will have the opportunity to create their own assemblage necklaces using both contemporary & vintage tribal metal & glass beads that the artist uses in her sculptural mosaic work.
bottom of page